Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A special thanks to all our valued customers for these 7 positive reviews!

“My experience was very positive! I loved my salesman and my Fincance guy as well! I will reccomend all of my family and friends to Mike Calvert Toyota.”- Diana


“There was no pressure on me to buy something I did not want or couldn't afford! They just wanted to make me happy. And they did. I will recommend Mike Calvert Toyota to anyone in the market for a car. Best experience ever - and I have purchased a lot of cars!”- Sandi


“Our last experience last month leasing a new 2013 Camry may have been the best yet----or maybe it was just because we love this new Camry even better than the last one!! We would recommend Mike Calvert Toyota to anyone within a reasonable distance of the dealership for either a new or used car.”- Don


“Found out he was a minister, (someone else told me) boy oh boy was he a nice guy and very honest. Not giving his name, but he is the internet salesman. Rick B in finance was awesome as well! We now own a 2013 Toyota Scion TC real cute (she's happy) Thank goodness our experience was a GREAT one. Yes I would return!”- Karen


“I had the most amazing experience at this dealership! It only took one day to find my dream SUV. I had an easy process in obtaining my vehicle. Mr.Roger was the best in working with the budget that I had to spend. Thank you so much!!!”- Anjane’tte



“I would reccomend Mike Calvert to all of my family and friends!! They make you feel important!! This is a very huge expense and you should be happy with your purchase!! Mike Calvert makes sure that you are!! Love it!!”- Diana

For more reviews on Google + Local click here.
For more reviews on yahoo Local click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment